- We provide opinion on the fairness of the financial statements in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards by employing the risk-based approach, which requires a thorough understanding of the client’s business in identifying the risk areas. Focus is placed on business risks and processes, related risk management process and other mitigating controls.
Due Diligence and Acquisition Audit
- We assist buyers in analyzing a target company and help entrepreneurs evaluate their business through a comprehensive approach that looks at a variety of details such as quality of earnings, cash flow, working capital, debt and debt-like items, and product profitability.
- We offer services designed to help mitigate business risk, create new efficiencies and better support strategic objectives. In addition, we review processes and make recommendations to maximize business productivity.
Business Process Outsourcing
- Monthly professional bookkeeping
- SSS computation
- Withholding tax
- Value Added Tax
- Quarterly income tax preparation
- Cash Flow management
- Proposal evaluation and management reporting
- Preparation of monthly Value added Tax or percentage tax or whichever is applicable.
- Quarterly income tax returns
- Expanded withholding tax returns
- Annual tax returns
- Tax consultative services, tax planning and assessments of compliance with the BIR
- Provides outsourced payroll needs
Accounting advisory and consultancy
- We provide advisory services on compliance with Philippine Financial Reporting Standards, accounting implications and effect on their financial statements on a retainer or per project basis.
- We provide compilation services and certify information and documents to address the need to have professional competence in the preparation of the financial statements, to address the self-review threats or risks in the external audit of financial statements, to pinpoint responsibility in the compilation services in the preparation of the financial statements as allowed and required under the Accountancy Law and the Code of Ethics of the CPAs.
- We provide Xero bookkeeping which is a cloud-based accounting software that allows business owners to gain control of their financial information anytime, anywhere and on any device. It provides invoicing, payroll, inventory and various reporting tools that will let you focus on running your business and improve efficiencies.
- We can also assist in transitioning your business to Xero which is quick and streamlined; there is nothing to install since everything runs online and is backed up automatically. Once the transition to Xero is completed, we shall assign an in-charge who will manage your account and financial data.
Basic Setup and Conversion to Xero
We also provide one-time set-up, which includes:
- Set up Xero data file, organization details and business information
- Chart of accounts
- Invoice branding
- Customize check styles and email settings
- Setting up live feeds from your bank account(s) into Xero
- Import all contacts (customers, suppliers and employees)
- Make sure conversion balances are correct
- Bank reconciliation
Assistance in preparation of computerized accounting system
Assistance in executive search and recruitment of key office staff and personnel
- We offer recruitment services for clients that are having recruitment problems by selecting the best applicants for the company.
Application for Income Tax Holiday Extensions with the Board of Investments (BOI) or the Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA)
- Includes preparation of project brief, feasibility studies up to the approval of the application
- Assistance in the application for validation/ confirmation of compliance with the PEZA terms and conditions for Entitlement of Incentives
Preparation of long form audit report and CPA certifications